Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have really thick curly hair but its very damaged, is it a good idea if i trim it and get a relaxe

i hate my hair being curly, im thinking of relaxing it but people tell me no because it will m,ake your hair fall out but i seen some girls with nice long relaxed hair



I have really thick curly hair but its very damaged, is it a good idea if i trim it and get a relaxer?

You never put relaxer on damaged hair. That would just make it more damaged. You need to get your hair healthy again before putting any chemicals or heat on your hair. If you list what's wrong with your hair specifically, I can give you tips on how to make it healthy again. If you really don't know, see a professional.



I have really thick curly hair but its very damaged, is it a good idea if i trim it and get a relaxer?

no!!!! never put a relaxer on damaged hair girl!! what you do is you start taking care of it first go to the beauty shop and tell them you want your ends clipped then tell them to give you a hot oil treatment with a hot cap them every week you was your hair comb it and every month get your ends clipped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan