Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have curly hair...how to style it??

i have thick african amreican curly hair...but im not black. how should i style it???



I have curly hair...how to style it??

get it highlighted in a contrast color (if your hair is black maybe do hot pink or blonde)



if short (up to 4 inches)



then do twists / braids like 2 inches back from your face then let it poof



if long



do dreds!



I have curly hair...how to style it??

it depend on your facial structure and your hair, is long, short.



I have curly hair...how to style it??

You could straighten it and then put it up in a poni tail or somthing! or you should get blonde highlights in it then straighten it it would look really cute!



I have curly hair...how to style it??

I have curly hair also and I can wear it straight too. I use Redken curl perfection. If that's too expensive try Thermosilk mousse. You just put about 3 pumps in your hand and make sure you put it evenly into your hair while wet. Then scrunch a little. Then if you have a diffuser that's the best, but if not then flip your head upside down and scrunch small chunks of hair and put the blow dryer inside that chunk of hair then squeeze it. Let it go. Then do it again all over until your hair is dry. Doing it upside down gives you volume. Try that and see if it works.



I have curly hair...how to style it??

I use lots of products, and my hair is (knock on wood) healthy.



I just brought my whole collection to the table, when I go shopping they ask me if I own a beauty salon. LOL



I use. VO5 culy moose, and got2be 2 sexy voluptuous vloume Moouse, then I apply special effects Curls up styling gel, then I spray with RAVE 4xmega hold (the pump) and then the aerosol and finish it off with Herbal Essences Citrus Light aersol can.



But if you just do the Garnier products that works well too. But I gotta say the type of shampoo matters too. Try different ones. I have used Tresemee, Garnier, and Herbal Esseces....they all do the job and they add a nice scent that will leave people saying ummm....you smell good as they stroll by.



I have curly hair...how to style it??

shave it off.



I have curly hair...how to style it??

leave it normal %26amp; natural!!......



I have curly hair...how to style it??

Loose french braids always look good on curly hair.



You can also do a messy bun, that looks good with curls.



If you want to wear it down, style it with mousse or gel. I use Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse and then John Frieda Frizz Ease secret weapon. Works well.



also try half up/half down. May need to do a little taming down there, too.



half buns work well for me, too. That's when you make a little loop on the top and let it hang.



Clips always look good, too. like butterfly or crocodile (that's what they're called) But get bigger ones, you'll need them.



Hope I helped.



I have curly hair...how to style it??

you should try to make it as big as possible, I read in a magazine that it's in. I also have curly hair and I use:



1) dove shampoo and conditioner



2) Matrix mousse (sold in most salons) all over the bottom and body of hair to make sure it doesn't frizz up, a little also where you think will frizz the most



3)Herbal essences spray all over to not miss any spots.



4)let air dry or use a diffuser attached to your blower (head upside down), while scrunching it up. If only air dried, after it's fully dry, scrunch it up so it doesn't feel dry.



5) Voalahhhhhh!!!! Beautiful curls.



Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan